"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." ~Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, April 19, 2010

Reign of Terror

I have been working alot of hours for Let's Play Music lately. Every June we have a big shindig where all the teachers get together to train, learn, laugh, win prizes, attend workshops, and get uplifted by motivational speakers. This year it has turned into an entire Convention Weekend with a Symposium on Saturday afternoon---AND I AM EVENT COORDINATOR. I do not kid you when I tell you I do not move from this computer all day. I have so many emails coming in and out that I can hardly keep up with them any more. But it is fun, and I am so anal about details that this is a perfect assignment for me. And with Court traveling as much as he does, it works out perfect for me to just work on the computer all day and all night without ever changing out of my jammies!

One problem...

Actually MORE than one problem, as there have been many offences during her reign of not being attended to, but alas the pile of blog posts will keep piling up for the time being.

I just had to post his one, cuz it JUST happened an hour ago....

She had been quiet for FAR too long....
Photobucket
Can you see it? Here is closer look!
Photobucket
It is even on her teeth! Know what it is yet?
Photobucket
I am mad as hell and she just keeps saying "cheese" becuz I have the camera out!
Photobucket
Figured it out yet? Its white-out! Even better is that these pictures are AFTER her shower! Yep it ain't comin' out. While I had the camera out I figured we should document another of her favorite passtimes---black sharpie binging!

My walls,
PhotobucketPhotobucket

my LEATHER couch AND my tile floor,
Photobucket

and the ENTIRE length of the cushion in my front window!
Photobucket

I want to HURT her! And I want to hurt her even more when she says "cheese" when I am trying to document her naughtiness!

The white out did NOT come off in the shower. We sat at the sink and scrubbed her with a bristle pad and baby oil---it helped a LITTLE!

8 comments:

Fuller's said...

I think thats how Micael Jackson started turning white too. Don't worry I think it Just means she has musical talent. Chris

Diane Arnett Gardiner said...

I'll take her for a morning to play with Jackson if it'll help. We'll have a GRAND time! Seriously, call me!

Allyson & Jere said...

Wow! WOWW! Every time you post one of her "adventures" I just die a little. I'm so sorry you get to endure these things, and so thankful I don't have such "busy" children. hahahahahaha Good luck with that.

Tara Fischbeck said...

Oh Waverly, I would do the same thing if my mama was ignoring me all day!! Good job Wavey...you sure showed her! Totally jk Julie! Can't believe you are the coordinator! SOunds like too much work for me! Good job! Can't wait to see you Thursday!

Tara Fischbeck said...

Hay everyone it is Julie's bday on SUnday the 25th!!!!

A. Goodie said...

It's at times like these that I often think, "thank goodness they are so darn cute"!!!

Maurio said...

First on the Amazing Race:Court and Julie, what a great party you did for your fun group of friends. It's a lot of responsibility to do such an activitiy. How fun.
And the Reign of Terror... from that sweet, little Waverly. She really knew how to do some damage. It's pretty funny though.

Allyson & Jere said...

So, me again. Has all the whiteout come off Wavey yet? Anyway, even though you never update...I still totally love you. I left you a blog award on my blog. Go check it.