"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." ~Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, June 29, 2009

First Kiss

During this month of me working, my sister in law Alecia was so nice to come babysit my kiddies for me. Along with her came her little boy Parker and her 6 month old Kennidi to play with Laetner while Delainee and mommy were away. They had such a good time. That Parker is a 'ladies man' and spent most of the days trying to plant one of these on my Wavee....

Photobucket

...and the rest of the day was spent fighting over who got to sit in Kennidi's bumbo (in the background). Apparently, if Parker ever pushed Wavee around too much, then Laetner would step in and set him straight!

1 comment: