"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." ~Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, June 22, 2009

June----- Aaack!

I hate excuses, I really do, but legitimately I am busy. Sooo busy that I should not be even typing this right now, but alas it is literally driving me crazy to see MAY 25TH as the last time I posted. I still have sooo many, many end of the school year type things to post about the kiddies, but they will have to wait until the end of my last crazy, crazy week in June!

The LPM open house took up the first week of June, and I actually did not work the first week of MCC's Musical Theater Workshops so I could focus on Let's Play Music. But of course Book Club still had to happen, and every spare moment was spent listening to musical theater songs for MCC where I would listen for solo instrument lines and 'transcribe' them into my actual music for the pit rehearsals that began bright and early Monday and Tuesday morning of the 2nd week of June. That rest of that weeks afternoons were spent in the theater at MCC, culminating with performances on Friday night as well as a Saturday matinee and evening performance.

THEN, the third week of June brought the start of the baby workshop in the the mornings at MCC--at least Delainee gets to come to this with me everyday. Luckily it only runs Monday thru Thursday morning, but as soon as we got home Thursday afternoon, we all loaded up into the van to head up north for a Fuller Family Reunion. The kids had a blast, and I better be posting about that later! Oh and since Wednesday I have been SICK! Man alive I do not feel good. Please tell me it isn't normal to wake up every morning with a splitting headache. Those should go away with a good night's rest, right??? Plus, I just ache and have a sore throat to boot----I do talk kinda sexy, though. But I just don't think it is right to start every morning with a cocktail of Excedrin, Prednisone, Plaquenil, and an occasional Tylenol arthritis thrown in there.

This week will be the week of ALL weeks. I will be lucky to come out the other end in one piece. I do have a feeling it will happen in a bit of a drugged haze. Luckily Monday and Tuesday will be spent in the standard morning workshop only. But starting Wednesday I will be at MCC ALL day long, plus on Wednesday I need to run to my nieces Wedding. Thursday---all day long again with TWO performances that night---Delainee will perform at the 7:00 performance! Friday and Saturday will have the standard evening and then matinee and evening performances, but then immediately after I need to book it over to aforementioned niece's wedding RECEPTION.

Then the next day on Sunday I am supposed to teach the lesson in Relief Society----Aaack!

So for any of you that have tried to call or e-mail this month and I have either NEVER gotten back to you or have been really short with you, or just replied it is JUNE---well hopefully you understand.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I feel your pain!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Aw, and I am in TX bored out of my gord. Seriously. Thought I would really enjoy time away from work and busy life, but after two days of relaxing I am ready to be busy!! After my first week back though I'll be whining about being too busy though so I guess I'm just never happy. ;) Good luck Sunday!

Tara Fischbeck said...

Good luck Julie!! Can't wait to see your posts after your load lightens!

Allyson & Jere said...

I feel ya sister, and frankly, after reading your version, I feel sort of guilty, like I'm nowhere near as crazy busy as you. All I can say is, it is EVER so lovely to see you and have you around for the few days you are there. AND, i can't WAIT to see the littles on Thursday. Sorry you're feeling crappy, I really hope you get feeling better. That's what July is for right? REST and RELAXATION! Sure love ya!