"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." ~Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, November 22, 2010

She's Back!

(yet another installment of the Semi-Monthly Misadventures of Miss Naughty Pants)

Just cuz I haven't been posting doesn't mean she isn't up to trouble. Just means I have been busy working. So wouldn't you know it, that on the day I am actually catching up on the blog, that she manages to find SOME sort of trouble???

So today Daddy went outside to change the water for the chickens. He left the hose on for a bit and things got a bit muddy. That wasn't his mistake. His mistake was coming back inside and not realizing that Waverly had stayed outside...

I couldn't get her to look up and admit her guilt..
Photobucket

But I will say that just last week, Court had taken all the screens off the house and done a little 'Spring Cleaning' on all the windows.
Photobucket
Might have to do this window over....

And it wasn't until washing her off that I even REALIZED that her feet were a match set to her hands---thank you Waverly, my now muddy lap truly appreciates it.

1 comment:

Allyson & Jere said...

FINALLY! Good hell, I'd nearly given up hope you'd ever write again.

The cupcake costume...adorable! Loved it!

Lateners poses...awesome.

Turkey cupcakes, super cute.

Waverly...KILLING ME! You must have been an extra special kid of your own to get her. hahahhaha I think I mighta burst an aneurysm on that muddy one.

Two days in a ROW at the Zoo, in HOT weather. You win huge good mama points. I basically refuse to go there unless it's 70 degrees. But glad you got to see the elephants at least.

Glad you updated.