"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." ~Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, May 25, 2009

Laetner Funnies

Well at least I think he is funny---I did laugh, and I figured I better write this down before I forget.

Incident #1: Laetner is sitting at the kitchen counter coloring and I am in my office which allows be to hear while not being seen. Delainee is in the bathroom with the door open, and Courtney has just walked in the house thru the laundry room. As Court is walking past the bathroom on his way toward the kitchen he says, "Hello beautiful"(he WAS talking to Delainee) to which Laetner asks, "Me?" He knew that beautiful wasn't what he should normally be getting called, but he didn't see anybody else that daddy could be referring to. "NO daddy, I am handsome," he exclaimed.

Incident #2: This morning at breakfast we noticed Laetner playing with the tire gage from Court's truck. Court asks Laetner if he brought it in, and Laetner denies it. Court then asks Delainee and she denies it as well. I am standing there and comment that 'if it wasn't one of us, then who was it' to which Laetner immediately responsed "It must have been Wavee"--- uh-huh, RIGHT! I have a feeling she is going to get blamed for a lot of things. Ü

No comments: