"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." ~Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Back to School

I am a little out of sequence with my posts as I have been trying to catch up. We made it back to school, and the very 1st Week is when Miss Naughty Pants took a nesquik bath in my bed---apparently she is bored with Delainee and Laetner gone to school all day, and mommy ignoring her while she gets ready for a new year of Let's Play Music to start. As much as I HATE getting up in the morning, I am already loving being back on a schedule!

We took our obligatory 'by the seasonal bear' photos....
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Here they are 'faking' an action shot---as if they are actually walking to school---HAH!

Photobucket
Photobucket
You might notice that Delainee doesn't look so well in this photo. No sooner did I take this shot than she completely broke down into tears. I couldn't believe it! She has never cried before on 1st day. She knew absolutely NO ONE in her class and I could understand her feelings.

Only when she got home from school and I went to figure out if she was okay, I found out that the reason she was crying was becuz she was completed embarassed by my taking her picture in front of all her new classmates.

We had to have a chat.

Cuz, "the pictures aren't gonna stop, my dear!" As long as you are my baby, I WILL be there with the camera, and I WILL be embarassing you!!!! Doesn't mean I don't love you of course, but I WON'T be stopping! Ü

Photobucket
Now that is what I call a good looking car pool!

1 comment:

Allyson & Jere said...

Oh you horrible, awful,embarassing MOM, how DARE you take pictures of her right in front of everyone. Bwahahahahahahaha