"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." ~Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Going Commando

It's official. Waverly is going commando. No, not like Joey Tribbiani from Friends--she is still in diapers after all. No, she has mastered the commando crawl. That age old maneuver of crawling through the trenches in order to sneak up ever so stealthily on your unsuspecting prey--which in this case is the remote control. It requires an impressive amount of upper body strength, and determination for that matter. Although she does manage to get on her knees and even contemplates crawling in the normal fashion, it is down to the belly she goes for her tried and true mode of transport. She likes to throw a very disconcerting head roll into the mix, just so her 'prey' can't quite figure out when the final strike will actually occur. Courtney (who is in Hawaii right now) did not believe me when I told him she was mobile--so here is the proof Honey!

2 comments:

Sabrina Bodine said...

Julie!
I am so happy to hear from you! Let's keep in touch. I missed you too this summer. I am definitley going to want to come up each summer to work. I hope Sue will let me. I am bored a lot and miss teaching. I will be teaching soon but it is to mainly adults. I really really want kids to teach. Anyway, I want your email so we can keep in touch. Send it my way! By the way, your kids are adorible! Love Ya, Sabrina

Fuller's said...

Courtney has underestimated the sneakiness.