"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." ~Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Just a teensy, eensy, weensy bit excited!

I CAN'T WAIT! Courtney is already in NewJersey, but I will join him tomorrow for a night and then we will head on into Manhattan for our NO CHILDREN get away until MONDAY! Three shows for sure and possibly a fourth one---I cannot even stand it. Way nervous for the solo plane ride over, but hopefully I will get some sleep since Court booked me in first class. Thank you Alecia in advance for watching my kiddies.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Be safe and have fun!!! Can't wait to hear about it! So jealous about the no kid get a way!! :-)