"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." ~Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Big Steps for Waverly

Very exciting times at our house. Still need to post about all the fun times that happened at Christmas. Especially how jolly old st 'sick'o'las must have brought something nasty with him down the chimney as my entire household began throwing up Christmas morning. Poor little Waverly is still having a hard time keeping anything down. But that is another post another time. What I really want to share is some exciting developments with our little Wavee. She took her first steps yesterday and luckily we got her to repeat her performance for the camera. She is only 10 months old---SCARY!

Pause the music so you can hear.

3 comments:

Allyson & Jere said...

Wow! Good for Waverly. I can't believe she's already 10 months. Time flies WAY to fast if you ask me.

Tara Fischbeck said...

So fun Julie! I can't believe how these little ones are growing up...one is right around the corner. I love that you say stinkerpot also! It is one of my favorite baby terminology.

Crandell Fam said...

Yay! How exciting! I am so bad and only got Cooper on tape taking his first steps. My poor other kids...