"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." ~Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, January 16, 2009

Curse you aqua scum!!! (I mean Jenny Crandell)

Can you name that movie? I'll give you a hint, its a Disney.

Anyhoo, I am not really into the tag thing, but I really don't have too many friends so the fact that someone actually tagged me is quite remarkable! Just for Jenny to put me in a category of blogs she loves along with my blogging idol Allyson is, well, pretty much a dream come true...


1. Where is your phone? the correct question is where are any of the phones. I cannot keep track of them. Let me go press the 'page' button and send one of my offspring to go find one!
2. Where is your significant other? he better be working his way to the airport in Oahu so he makes it home this weekend
3 .Your hair color? brunette baby!
4. Your Mother? quilting freak
5. Your Father? a huge supporter of quilting freaks anonymous---and closet fabric hoarders everywhere!
6. Your favorite thing? bookclub, bunko, bookclub, bunko...I can't decide
7. Your dream last night? Can't honestly remember
8. Your goal? 125 lbs! Even if I have to wait for my 'perfect' state in the 2nd coming it WILL happen someday!
9. The room you're in? MY office (I am such a slob that my OCD husband has his own in our house.)
10. Your hobby? would you believe I play a mean bagpipe?
11. Your fear? flying over water--which is why I am okay with Court going to Hawaii without me!
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? 125 pounds?
13. Where were you last night? right where I am right now
14. What you're not? 125 pounds
15. One of your wish-list items? blah, blah, blah, the same question just reworded a different way. What don't you get about me wanting to be 125 pounds?
16. Where you grew up? Mesa, AZ ( with a short romp in San Antonio, Texas)
17. The last thing you ate? my killer 2 point WW taco soup
18. What are you wearing? My cute buckle jeans that actually make me look like I have a bum!
19. Your TV? don't really watch it when court is out of town, but tomorrow my dvR will be motoring through Office, CSI, Biggest Loser, Heroes, Lost, Dateline NBC, Greys Anatomy---yeah we are t.v. bums on the weekend!
20. Your pet? NONE. Okay, okay some fish---it just sounds so cliche
21. Your computer? Windows !@#$% Vista
22. Your mood? my husband has been gone since Monday--what to you think it is?
23. Missing someone? QT Cortee--he will kill me for writing that!
24. Your car? Nissan Quest
25. Something you're not wearing? shoes
26. Favorite store? Target---or what that cursed Jenny Crandell refers to as "The Red Dot Boutique"
27. Your Summer? Workshops @ MCC!!
28. Love someone? You, and YOU, and you, and you, and YEAH you too!
29. Your favorite color? Periwinkle
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today when I read Allyson's latest 'bearded lady'post.
31. Last time you cried? Tuesday, while watching The Biggest Loser
32.Something you crave? the bruschetta at BJ's Brewery
33. Why you blog? I owe it to my kiddies---and my sanity

I now am supposed to award the "I Love Your Blog" Award to all my friends:





Shelby........?

6 comments:

Shelby said...

What! Are you awarding me something or do you need me to help you think of all the names of your friends cuz you know you have more than you think - however I count myself blessed to be counted as one of those friends! Now am I suppose to do something?

The Maxsons said...

I love it! That is so dang funny! ok, and YES the WW 2 point taco soup is amazing. Have some left over sitting in my fridge right now! Isn't it a total life saver? and Jules, for hells sake, 125 lbs? If I was EVER that I would look like death... you look great now at 126!!! : ) Well your blog is fun and can't wait to see your big pictures.

Jenny said...

Julie, I'm so glad to find your blog! I'm going to keep tabs on you! :)

Unknown said...

What?? No one has named that line?? It's from NEMO!! Ashlyn watches it everyday.....that's why I know :o)

Allyson & Jere said...

Ok, you are HYSTERICAL! I loved your snarky answers to this tag, and it only reconfirms why I love you so. Ok, so what's the recipe for this special taco soup? I need some help here, if exercising isn't gonna make me skinny, then perhaps 2 point taco soup will. And finally, yea you for 2 posts right in a row.

Crandell Fam said...

It's from "Finding Nemo" and I love that I've been cursed! But I'm glad I tagged you because you, my friend, are hilarious, and I love reading your posts. Your answers to this were quite funny as well. So thanks for being a good sport! Also, 125?? Seriously, I haven't been that since high school, and I'd be happy at 140 at this point! You sexy thing, you!