"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." ~Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Happy Anniversary Babe!



12 Years! Can you believe it???? 12 YEARS! Thank you Court for being the funniest person I know, and for actually laughing at my jokes every now and then! Ever since the moment I saw you do your impression of chewbacca on the piano bench at Buckley's, I knew that you were the man for me!!!! I would go on choosing you, and you would go on choosing me over and over again. That's how it would happen everytime---I don't know why. I guess I don't know why I love you, really. Why do I love you? I guess I just love you!

Aaaah, the joys of marriage. Love this clip (turn the music off so you can hear!)

3 comments:

Sabrina Bodine said...

Congrats you two! Can't wait to see you in June Julie!

Unknown said...

I've got to show that clip to the family! That's was great! Happy Aniversary.....now you need to change your side column from 11 to 12..... I'm all over it! :o)

lyssamcaleavy said...

Julie-
I still remember being at your reception with Robin. Time flies! Your kids are growing so fast. I also remember when Delainee was born. Are you guys still in Mountain Ranch ward? or have they changed the boundaries. Take care.