"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." ~Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Let's Play Music---its so fun!

I teach Let's Play Music, so OF COURSE Delainee does it. And I don't mean to brag that she is my child or anything, but she really is AMAZING. She loves to practice, and her hard work shows. At the recital she played Turtle Shells--both the accompanying chords and the intervals. Plus, she sang and did the actions to all the rest of the songs she learned in her second year of the program. I think she was more excited about doing a show where her grandparents could admire her newly pierced ears---she is so vain! It was very nice of both set of grandparents to come show support.



Here is her shy embarassed look---it cracks me up.



Shootin' her arrow and pullin' her bow in 'I'm an Indian'


Dancin' like a pirate in our puppet show...


Here she is with the whole group of 2nd year graduates---she is in the 2nd row.



I am so proud of my little musician!



Laetner can't wait to start this next year, so he can be just like his big sister.


Way to go Baines!

No comments: