"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." ~Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Opinion Needed

Be honest with me now....
Photobucket
Do these jeans make me look fat?????

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Honestly???? ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! You look really cute in them! Were these your goal jeans??? Why do you even think you need to loose silly??

The Fuller's said...

hmmm. I swear I was at the reunion that day and that ripple/warping was not in the water. Either someone has some wicked mad photoshop skills or those pants make you look "busty".

Tara Fischbeck said...

LOL I like The Fuller's comment! You are too funny!! Too sexy for those jeans too sexy!!

Jenny said...

Are those REAL Julie?

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

ha ha ha you are the best.

Mike and Alecia said...

Haha I was thinking the same thing as the Fullers. Man alive Julie someone is taking their vitamins.Goodness gracious! Pass those along would you. As for the jeans they look great! Oh and I love your new family pic.

Allyson & Jere said...

No, but your bubbies look rather "prominent." hehehehe
On another note, just had to say, I ADORE your new family pic and header of the blog. It's A for adorable.

Dana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dana said...

Uhhhh what jeans?!?! Said the GIRLS upstairs! :)

Anonymous said...

LOL!~