"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." ~Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, August 17, 2009

While Mom was Away

Today I had to run to a Teacher Advisory Lunch for Let's Play Music. I asked Shelby if she could watch Wavee for me, and she said no problem. After I picker her up and headed home, I noticed some e-mails from Shelby's house with the words "While mom was away" as the subject heading....


Photobucket

MELT MY HEART! Ü

9 comments:

Diane Arnett Gardiner said...

those EYES!

Tara Fischbeck said...

So Precious!

Jenn C. said...

That is the most gorgeous picture! Wow!

BeckyinQC said...

Sooooo cute, Julie!

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS! Shelby...when are you going to watch my kids? lol.

Allyson & Jere said...

Darling picture. I LOVE those little hats. I need one of those for Maggie. Where'd you get that?

Unknown said...

Oh. My. Cute! I love that picture!!

Maurio said...

Wow, Julie. Blogging to the nth degree. You have a wonderful record of your family life.
With Alecia's help I'm turning over a new leaf and will faithfully check everyone's blog every Wednesday and I will post or make alecia post for me.
Shelby is a good photographer.

Kyle said...

ADORABLE!! She looks like she could be in a magazine!!