"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." ~Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Bunko Babes

You should be jealous! This is ONE of the fun group of ladies that I get to hang out with on certain Thursday nights! In fact, between my bunko and my book club (and vicarious girls nights out associated with them) I am plum just running OUT of Thursday nights. Ü

Last Thursday the memo said to come dressed as a WITCH---I know a big stretch for myself. We ranged from Plain Jane Witch, Referee Witch, Tutu Witch, Ensemble-ly Challenged Witch, Briley "Bag" Witch, to a Cougar Witch!

And yes we actually did roll some dice!

Photobucket

Thank you Shelby for posting this picture so I could steal it! Ü

1 comment:

Allyson & Jere said...

What a total blast! I want to be in a bunko group! You all look fabulous!