"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." ~Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

March, April, May, June, July, Aack!

What used to be a JUNE thing has spilled over into a NEVER-ENDING one event to the next!

Laetners Birthday Party, Amazing Race Night, Purchasing 8 Baby Chicks, Bunco at My House, Playing in the Orchestra Pit for Pirates Of Penzance at CGCC, Let's Play Music Recital, Delainee's Baptism/Birthday Celebration, Building a Chicken Coop, HCG Dieting, End of the School Year This and That, Event Coordinator for Let's Play Music Symposium, Let's Play Music Arizona 3rd Year Training, Orchestrating for MCC Workshop (Big Kids), Helping Run MCC Workshop (Little Kids), Court's Birthday/Fathers Day, Let's Play Music Utah Workshop Weekend, Let's Play Music Utah 3rd Year Training, Performances for ALL Workshops (8 TOTAL), Food Committee for Fischbeck 4th of July Celebration!

I QUIT!!!! Please, just let me sit and stare at the wall already!!!

So don't bother asking me to help with anything---the answer will be NO until I catch up with this blog!!!! Ü


(Allyson I am still anxiously awaiting WORKSHOP pictures from you)

1 comment:

Allyson & Jere said...

Ummmmm, who feels like a total heel? I DO, I DO! Nice how I'm JUSt seeing your rundown of posts tonight at 11:00.