"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." ~Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Card Greetings from Our House!



I had this great idea for our Christmas card this year. Well, actually Shelby (who takes the BEST pictures) had found some SUPER cute templates ---one of which was a circle, double sided, BEAUTIFUL card. Only problem was that they were a wee bit expensive. "Okay, I will order a few doublesided beauties for family, and then the rest I will go the Costco route and just cut the circles by hand"---great idea, right????

Ummm, NIGHTMARE!!!!

But after much wailing and gnashing of teeth, my VERY nice hubby offers to cut the circles for me if I will just 'hurry up with the addressing and stamping and get them sent out already!'

He did, and I think he did a much better job on his 100 than I did on my measly 25---I ruined 3 in the process.

Thank you Court, and please remind me next year how FUN this was so I don't make the same mistake TWICE!!!! Ü

No comments: