"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." ~Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

We invited my parents over for a small Christmas Eve dinner. My first try at a ham and basically Thanksgiving all over again. We ate dinner, opened up pillow cases from grandma, played a few rounds of chicken foot dominos, and then Delainee gave her first solo performance on cello--accompanied by her mother of course!



What a nice evening. Papa and Grandmas headed home and the kiddies opened up the traditional Christmas Eve jammies to nestle all snug in their wee little beds to await St. Nick and his ELVES!

1 comment:

Crandell Fam said...

So cool! She did a great job! I've been enjoying reading all your posts. I hardly ever get to read blogs, so when I do I catch up on lots at one time. :)