"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." ~Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Tangled

Photobucket
So stinking cute!!!

Thank you Disney for finally bringing us some cute songs and a fun story!!! Best---Day---EVAH!!!! Ü Delainee, Laetner and myself decided to head out to the movies on Chrismtas Eve, Eve. Court told us we better get to the theater EARLY or there was no way we would get a seat. We did as we were told, showed up a half hour early, and FOUGHT the one other family sitting in the theater for our seats!

Near the end of the movie I got a little teary, so I looked down at Delainee to see how she was handling things. She was trying to hide her face with her hair so noONE could see her crying---but I caught her in the act. Once the movie was over she asked if I had cried. I told her that yes I got a little teary, and she admitted that she had indeed cried a little bit as well. "But don't worry mom, I only cry when I watch it the first time in the theater, I won't cry when I watch it again on dvd!"

Good to know....

No comments: