"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." ~Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, April 16, 2009

She Wants To Be, She Has To Be a MovieStar!

Photobucket

Thursday was Delainee's 1st Grade Musical. We took video footage of both the day and evening performance, and lots of photos as well, cuz Court was out of town. The theme was When I Grow Up and her class was responsible for wearing cowboy/cowgirl clothes. Delainee was very upset when I said she was dressed like a cowboy---"No, I am a cowgirl, MOM!" She was such a cute cowgirl, and I was so proud of her! For all you new parents out there, learn from my mistakes. As we were leaving, Lainee saw that some of the other performers had flowers. "Where are my flowers?" she asked. I am such a bad mommy it did not even cross my mind. But I tried to make up for it and we headed over to golden spoon where she actually got to choose a topping---woohoo!




Thanks to Papa and Grandma for coming to cheer our performer on.



Delainee and her 1st grade teacher Mrs. Turley.



CUTE COWGIRL!

I have to hold Waverly back! She just wants to touch the essence of ShowBiz Delainee!

2 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

You bad mom, you. How could you forget flowers? ;)

Tara Fischbeck said...

Congratulations Delainee! I hope Reece never learns about showbiz.