"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." ~Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

You Should Be Jealous!

Do you see that little 'hold the onions' tab on my side bar under 'sites I visit daily'? Have you ever clicked on it? You should. There are some yuh-uh-mee recipes going on over there. She recently posted a recipe for Cracker's Bread Pudding---my all time favortie dessert EV-AH!

Anyhoo, Candice over at Please Hold The Onions had a give-away and guess who won THIS:
That would be ME----be jealous! Ü

4 comments:

Nelson6 said...

Julie- Holy cow I just saw that you won the apron. Candice and Maren are my first cousins. Aren't they so awesome. I don't know how I don't have any of the talent they have. They are so good at so many things. They are very musical like you. I look at their blog everyday to see what else I can add to my menu. The asparagus chicken is SO GOOD. Try it if you haven't yet. Anyway congratulations!!!!!

Jenn said...

That is such a cute apron. I looked at that blog and I am pretty sure that I know Candice. We had a Candice Drew in our ward and her husband's name was Chris. If this is the same one she is the sweetest person ever and is so talented. Anyways, Congrats on your win!!!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Cute apron! I am very jealous. And catching up on earlier posts...your MIL picture thing, that would bug the heck out of me! And you SHOULD feel bad about calling me tubby today. I've been sad about it all day long. ha.

Anonymous said...

Yes I AM jealous....darling apron. Congrats you lucky lady!