"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." ~Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, January 15, 2010

Cla-ah-ssy

Sometimes I feel bad that Waverly gets ALOT more face time on my blog than anybody else. But in her defense, we do spend all day alone together, and this week we have been staying up together after the school age kids are in bed by 8:00. Last night she walked in with this doozy of a fashion statement. She must have been trying to get her arm out of the shirt and it got twisted on the way up. Add in the recent drainage of a sippie cup and the remaining remnants of lasagna for dinner (in her hair, on her forehead, and yes smack dab on her crotch) and she had the belly that would really work this 'look' to its full effect.

Photobucket
If this isn't the epitome of white trash, then I don't know what is---since no house makes em' whiter!


Believe me when I tell you that when she rides the arm of the couch(her horse apparently) that it is NOT a pretty sight!
Photobucket


Don't you just love this age when they can be so CUTE and so GROSS in the same instance!

2 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

White trash? No way. She is too too cute. Thanks for the vote of confidence for Sunday...I think I might die!

PS.....so I won't be at church this week obviously. I have no clue who is in the presidencies!

Jenn C. said...

She is still so dang cute!