"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." ~Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Who Says Arizona Doesn't Have Seasons?

Look at these good helpers raking up all those leaves...


I teach Let's Play Music and, instead of actually exchanging monetary values, I trade with my brother---it's the best trade EVAH! I teach music (LPM and private piano lessons) to 4 of his kiddies and in exchange he takes care of my landscaping (front and backyard). My grass is his grass and HE better not catch YOU walking on it!

Even better is that he usually brings helpers along and all the kids end up outside playing together. Today he brought Brady and Crew along for a little Saturday morning yard work, but it can't be all work and no play, right????

Everyone had to take a turn DIVING in!








Wavee wasn't very interested....

No sooner than we placed her on top of the leaves, she immediately skedaddled on out of there!

See, the leaves do change colors and fall off the trees in autumn (errrr end of winter) in Arizona


Okay maybe they don't really change colors---those are the leaves off my three plum trees in my front yard---but they DO look pretty!


Somehow at the end of it all Brady ended up with a leafy tail STUCK to his bum!

1 comment:

Allyson & Jere said...

Love the leafy bum pic. Looks like a lot of fun was had by all. And i totally love that we DO have fall, who cares if it's in January.