"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." ~Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Get Inspired to Get in Shape

These ladies have got to be SO happy that hi-def did not exist in 1982! Ü

3 comments:

Jill said...

I'll I have to say is "take it up, take it up, take it down, take it down"! Loved the video- got some sweet new dance moves to add to my collection!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

What a great way to start my Saturday!!! I am cracking up.

Tara Fischbeck said...

WOW!! Think we could pull off the snazzy outfits at the gym!?