"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." ~Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, March 27, 2009

Aaaah Waverly

The child is so gross and so cute in the same instance. But I gotta give credit to the blog. I was cooking dinner when in walks my rabid daughter---she was foaming at the mouth. What in the world.... In one instant I was mad that Laetner had fed her CHALK, but immediately got over it as I rushed for the camera to try and get a shot...

Photobucket

Photobucket
And then there is her new favorite place. The oven drawer! Shelby was over and we were talking when we suddenly looked down and there she was.
Photobucket
Now I can't seem to keep her out of it.

Photobucket
Tally Hoo Hoo!

1 comment:

Jenn C. said...

She is so cute and I LOVE her eyes!