"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." ~Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Extreme Makeover

This is how our adventure begins----cute kid!
Photobucket

We donned the apron---expression is exactly the same.
Photobucket

Daddy starts the process...
Photobucket

And suddenly we had this face!
Photobucket

I think he was frightened by this MOP on the ground!
Photobucket

But in no time at all we are done and lookin' GOOD!
Photobucket

Not even still sure why we had the tears. I can't imagine that it was hurting him. Perhaps it was taking too long and he decided it needed to end. Either way I am very greatful to Court for giving the boy a very much needed cut. Did you see all that hair on the ground? You know it's bad when I was spending as much time on his hair as Delainee's. Soooo, it had to go and just in time for summer!

5 comments:

Kylie said...

Love the pictures!! I was just thinking today it was time for Powell's hair to be cut!!

lyssamcaleavy said...

Those pictures are too cute! Your kids are growing up too fast. It sounded like you and Julie had a great time. I'm sure all the kids loved it. I hope you are doing great Julie. Hope to see you soon.

Jenny said...

Funny! My boy hates the hair cuts! That's nice you can pass that one off to hubby. :)

Maurio said...

Good to finally be a part of the latest trend! Nice haircut sequence!

Anonymous said...

LOL...my kids cry threw EVERY haircut..they hate the feeling of the hair on their neck..it itches them. I bribe them with $1 if they don't cry at every hair cut...but I rarely pay up because they always pitch a fit..lol. Cute little guy...love the short summer do!